First steps. The family trip. Little League.
There’s no time like the present to preserve your most important moments and memories for the future. From 1980’s VHS tapes to 8mm movie film, we work with just about every video media out there. Simply drop your tapes and movie reels off and we’ll magically digitize the contents, then transfer the video footage to DVD, Blu-ray, USB drive or cloud servers for reliable, compact storage and easy viewing on today’s technology. Make as many copies as you’d like, and distribute them freely to share those memories of triumph, humor and happiness caught on camera.
Time keeps marching on, but moments from the past don’t have to be stuck there anymore.
How it works:
- Drop off your video, movie or audio media to be digitized at our store.
- Choose from DVD, Blu-Ray, USB drive, or cloud delivery.
- Your memorabilia is cared for by our trained archiving experts, who will treat your materials with the utmost care.
- About a week later, return to pick up your the DVD, USB drive or cloud storage location containing your footage.
- Most items never leave our property or get shipped away.
- Occasionally odd formats or unique movie media are sent off-site to a trusted production partner.
- We return all original media to you after the process is complete.
The best way to share your renewed video and movie footage is by getting family members their very own copy. It’s no fun to pass the same DVD or USB drive around to family across the world, and the digital movie files are too large for online sharing. As you’re embarking on your project, think of grandparents, parents, siblings, cousins, children and grandchildren who may appreciate a copy today (or when they’re grown up).